Sunday 27 April 2008

Another project complete!

Here it is! My cardigan.
Now the only question is "How to finish it?" Do I add buttons? One button? The pattern calls for a zipper, but I'm not sure that I want to do that. A eyelet fastener? That could work. 

But all in all, it's okay. I'm glad I fixed the sleeves. It would have been unwearable otherwise. As it is, it looks slightly short already. I'm also not sure about the colour. I think it would have looked better in black. Next time right? Next time. 

Well, I have a ton of the yarn left over. 2+ skeins. What am I going to do with that yarn? Maybe I can make it into the sweater for my nephew. I still need to find a patter for that project. But Christmas gifts can wait. For now, I need to work on my cross stitch. 

I started it yesterday. I forgot how slow going it can be. Especially when there are a lot of colours. Well, I think it'll start going fast as soon as I get to the water and the sky. Before you know it, I'm sure that will be done too. Well. Maybe.

No comments: