Sunday 13 April 2008

Been a while

It's been a while, and I'm still working on the same craft(s). Same off-white tweed sweater is in the works. Now I've finished the front two pieces, the back piece and I'm almost done one of the sleeves. Hopefully by the end of the day I will be done the sleeve and will have started on the other one. We'll see. 
I'm still planning for the cross stitches. I finally made it to Michael's and got the floss and cloth I need for it, and it'll start after I'm done my sweater. Well, maybe I'll actually count it out before then... we'll see.

So, the only craft I've done in the past two weeks (if you can consider this a craft) is this bowl I painted. My bestest friend was down visiting, and one afternoon we did this as a fun afternoon activity. I tried drawing out this vintage stamp design. (what in my head seemed like a great idea) Then I remembered that I really can't draw! So I free styled some flowers, and I think it turned out really nice. By far the nicest thing that I've ever made at the pottery painting place. Not that that's saying much. Like I said. I can't draw. That's why I stick to knitting and xstitch.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your bowl is Beautiful