Wednesday 7 September 2011

Uncanny Jam

Jam!! I love it! On toast. On pancakes. On ice cream. In my oatmeal. Need I go on? 
That is just one of the reasons I make sure to participate in steph chows' annual jam exchange.  Last year I got some amazing jam, and this year was no different. 


Thanks so much to Uncanny for the great jam she sent my way! I tried some of her red currant and raspberry jam as soon as I took it out of the box. Yum! It tasted just like my grandmother's raspberry tarts. It was so good I almost cried! 


Okay. Maybe I didn't cry. But maybe I did have another 2 slices of jam toast!

3 comments:

stephchows said...

awesome!!! they look amazing and sound soo sooo sooo very good!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked them! Yours arrived today and I'm just writing up a post right now! The peach jam is deeeelicious.

Lola`s clothes said...

awesome!