Friday 7 December 2012

Graham

It's December! I'm sooooo excited about that. Although the month hasn't had quite the auspicious start that I would have liked (I burned my first tray of Christmas cookies. Peanut Butter!), I'm very ready for the holiday season.


Wait... Did I just say that? I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet. (Unless you count the $3 thing I got my mother... which I don't.)


This hat - a gift for a friend - didn't quite turn out as I'd hoped. I should have done a longer ribbed edge. I should have read the instructions more closely to realize that the right side, was the inside. I kbs on the ribbing, but it doesn't matter b/c it's on the inside of the hat. Oh well.


But, for a project I could finish in weekend, it's okay by me.

1 comment:

stephchows said...

I need to get moving on shopping OMG I'm making my list of who is left and it's insanity long!! GAHHHH. I like the hat even if you made it inside out :)